“Great cooked breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I had the large cooked breakfast. It consisted of fried tomatoes, potatoes , two eggs, fried mushrooms , bacon and sausages. As well a huge plate of toast. Everything was very tasty and the eggs were still runny. The meal kept me going all day.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

My father comes here almost everyday for lunch and they really look after him and I come here whenever I visit him summer or winter great place and the staff are like carers for him really look after his food requirements

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Well located , we just ordered some ice cream . I found the lady ( young lady with dark hair) actually quite nice and had good customer service skills ( unlike the gumpy ice cream van man up the road ). . Any way the ice cream is really nice and generous .

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived near closing time and only wanted an ice cream. Staff did not want to serve us, in fact were arguing amongst themselves, made it clear they were not being paid overtime. No customer service, people coming after us had the same response. If it was my business I would employ some new staff who wanted to work and gave a damn about the business.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is one of the worst places I have had to have lunch at .
The person at the counter was rude and abrupt. I should have turned around and left at that point, but gave her the benefit of doubt as they were so busy.
The food is overpriced for what it is, which at its best was below average.
Scrambled eggs- so overcooked that it was almost inedible. My husband left most of it and a that point I would have thought the waitress may have asked if there was something wrong when she came to clear up... Nope.
I ordered cheesy chips- even this was burnt!!!!!!
Why didn't we complain? Long queue, rude unpleasant staff and a no are attitude to the quality of the food... We couldn't wait to leave.
£20 on awful food. Wish we had been patient enough to walk a little further down to the lovely restaurants on the harbour..
I wonder about the Ravi g reviews from earlier on... Has the place changed hands or is it a case of so busy making money that the quality of food and basic customer service has gone down the drain?

OVERPRICED AND OVER RATED!

5  Thank Dipsy M