“Beautiful Vista”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had drinks on one evening and then returned on another evening for dinner. Very pleasant waitress and the refurbishment is beautiful. Have already looked to book a weekend here.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We ate here in June and took advantage of the 2 for 1 main course offer through the Shepherd Neame Birthday Club. The setting was lovely, in full view of the seafront. Good choice of mains, I had slow roasted pork which I would recommend. My boyfriend had lamb which was equally good. For dessert I had espresso crime brûlée, which for any sweet-toothed coffee lover is heaven! All in all, good service, good food and I would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was shocked to receive a tiny, greasy undercooked portion of so called cheesy chips for £3.60. In addition to a flat pint of lemonade for £4.50!!

The barman was absolutely not bothered and I would not recommend eating here

1  Thank Terry C
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Have eaten at a few Shephard and Neame hotels/restaurants and was expecting the same very average fayre, just in a different setting. Wrong. I had the lamb which was presented on and off the bone, perfectly cooked with an accompaniment of fried sweetmeets, pea puree and well cooked vegetables, Lovely presentation and good service. For desert a bread and butter pudding with a hint of ginger. I can recommend that one. All six of us were happy with our choices and I for one will be trying this restaurant again. Considering the seafront view, service and quality of food it represented very good value. Please keep it up.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Once again the restaurant excelled with a good value for money 3 course Sunday meal, staff who attentive and very pleasant ambience not to mention the view - over the sea. Will be coming as a regular soon!