“Abigails Party!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Whitstable
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

My niece chose to come here for a relaxing lunchtime visit with all the family (pre-birthday family get together). I checked it out before we arrived and it definitely seems the place to go for a full English, not what I fancied so was looking forward to seeing the menu.

Sandwich choices looked lovely, then saw the salad choices...that’s my cup of tea! Chose the grilled halloumi and roast vegetable salad (I’m a meat eater but this sounded good).

Must say it couldn’t have been more yummy, mixed leaves with rocket, sliced tomato and cucumber, roasted red peppers and courgettes topped with generous slices of chargrilled halloumi, finished off with a good drizzle of balsamic glaze.

Proper grinding salt and pepper pots on the table to season up with, enjoyed every mouthful!

Ordered a large cappuccino which was seriously delicious, beautiful coffee beans used to make that brew!

Lovely people, great service, and dog friendly too!

Pretty little place which I would thoroughly recommend, especially if you’ve got a group of people with different food desires!

I look forward to visiting here again, thank you.

1  Thank 945celiam

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely cafe, really accommodating. Friendly staff, welcoming with a seaside feel.
Beautiful yummy breakfast

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great breakfast here,if I'm being picky the eggs were a bit overcooked but the rest was great.Sausages were the star of the show not the usual bland cheap ones you get in most cafes,proper pork with herbs and service was friendly and efficient.For a fry up it was pleasantly non greasy too.

2  Thank Winkergeorge
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Had a breakfast and I was sooo satisfied fresh produce, good quick service worth every penny the barista made me a lovely cap and the waitresses were so helpful when my son spilt his milk definitely worth a visit:)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. The food is quick, tasty and homemade. The staff are friendly and access is good. This is a good stop for cyclists and we stop here frequently. A great place all round.

Date of visit: September 2018