“Order first or you have a long wait!!”

Ossie's Best Fish and Chips
Ranked #6 of 135 Restaurants in Whitstable
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I don't normally write reviews, but felt a need to do so after my bad experience last night.
I went to Ossies at 6pm I was ordering fish and chips for 3 people, I waited 20 minutes before my order was taken only to be told the fish would take another 15 minutes because there was none ready. It was chaos in there and everyone after me was getting served first because they had phoned through there order. I was not happy and politely expressed that I had waited 40 minutes. They were not at all apologetic, infact quite rude. They obviously put the customers who order by phone first and the ones who do not have to wait.
I will not be using this fish and chip shop again.

4  Thank 812sultan

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great service, we pre ordered by phone and picked up enough perfectly cooked fish and chips for 30 of us bang on time. Really top quality

1  Thank Milanotripfans
Reviewed 23 June 2014

my wife and I popped in recently during the nice weather and as ever cannot fault Ossie's. The food always seems freshly cooked and tasty and is such good value.

we actually drive past at least one rival chip shop to go especially to Ossie's because we know we are guaranteed a decent meal

1  Thank jaydecay
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Having looked at other fish and chips shops in Whitstable I decided to order from Ossie's based on the other good reviews. I had a large order to place for 18 people and called and spoke to Ozzy and he gave some great advice. I booked the food in advance for the evening of 6th June & everything was prepared for our collection time. The food was great and everyone enjoyed their meal. I would recommend this fish and chip shop especially if you're ordering for a large party or wedding.

1  Thank Mezzle69
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My Dad is always raving about this fish and chip shop and it is simply great! Efficient service and freshly cooked food.

1  Thank Tinygreen