The best breakfast by far. Included in the price. Freshly cooked eggs as you like them. Friendly and very welcoming hotel. Worth upgrading to a sea view just for the views. Rooms are spotless and comfortable. We'll recommended. Hotel is getting a lick of paint which includes the rooms. Be sure to ask for a recently decorated room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Continental is the only hotel in Whitstable that enjoys a seafront location within 5 mins walk of the centre of the town. The rooms are currently undergoing a major refurbishment so be sure to ask reception for details. We also manage the very popular Fisherman's Huts accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel Whitstable
- Hotel Continental Whitstable, Kent