My husband, nine year old son and I stayed here at the end of Septmeber for one night as part of a cycling tour. You cannot beat the location, right on the beach away from any noise from the town. We had a family room which meant being at the rear which was a shame as the views out to sea would have been fantastic. Only doubles are at the front. The room was large, clean and had contemporary furnishings. Dinner was very good and the breakfast buffet was superb. All staff we encountered were helpful and friendly and we were able to lock our bikes in a storage shed nearby. The bar serves local ales and does nice coffees. Overall it was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Continental is the only hotel in Whitstable that enjoys a seafront location within 5 mins walk of the centre of the town. The rooms are currently undergoing a major refurbishment so be sure to ask reception for details. We also manage the very popular Fisherman's Huts accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel Whitstable
- Hotel Continental Whitstable, Kent