“A rip off”
Review of Snappy's Adventure Play - CLOSED

Snappy's Adventure Play
Reviewed 9 May 2013

On arrival told closing half hour earlier than advertised. With only just over an hour to play still had to pay full price, then at 4.30 told closing at 4.50, lights turned off including the toilets!! staff not happy to serve drinks half hour before closing. Unwelcoming atmosphere. Shame use to be good place to visit. Hopefully New management will take over soon and return it to fun happy place.

2  Thank montana72

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I visited Snappys Adventure Play in Whitstable Kent during the School holidays with my 5 year old daughter and friends and had a great time! It was clean, bright and really great value. It's the best indoor play park in the area. I liked the fact that you can see the kids from the comfort of your own chair. Food was really good and you can even get a haircut at their hair salon Snippys. The kids can watch TV and even sit in a car whilst having their hair cut. Genuis idea for youngsters! We will be back.

2  Thank Social-Harmony
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Went during the holidays and my 3 boys had a great time. Can't believe this is the same place. It was clean, bright and really great value. It's the best indoor play park in the area. Big reason is you can see them all the comfort of your own chair, no others are like that. Food was good and you can even get a haircut too - in a car for those youngsters who don't like haircuts. Genius idea. We will be back. In fact my 9 year old requested his party there, that says something thanks Jacqui, Daniel, Jonny and Ben

1  Thank Gobidy
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Having spent ten pounds per head on an all in party firstly had no invites so i had to purchase them else where at further cost,party organiser consisted of ten mins of very porley organised games,buffet was apauling two trays of sanwiches three very small bowls of cocktail saus,scotch eggs,and crisps. The pudding of jelly and ice cream was ice cream as to quote "no one made no jelly" it was heart breaking to see the disapointment on my daughter and her friends faces, i can not stress anough to avoid snappys at all costs i will never return nor will anyone who had involvement with our party.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I don't have very high expectations of soft play areas, but our experience at Snappy's was a new low. The door wasn't wide enough for a twin buggy so we had to be let in through the fire exit, then the staff ignored us when we were waiting to pay. I was charged £15 for 17 month old twins & two 9 year olds. The toddler area was overrun with much older children who were not being supervised by parents or staff. The food was overpriced, lukewarm at best and served with a snarl.

Needless to say, my children had a great time, but I won't be returning.

1  Thank Mummycatf