“Great play area”
Review of Snappy's Adventure Play - CLOSED

Snappy's Adventure Play
Reviewed 28 May 2013

A great large indoor play area for all ages, friendly staff, adult entry costs give you a £1 token back to use in the cafe, which made our tea and coffee about 80p. nice place to spend a rainy day.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

On my visit to Snappys on Friday 17th of may I was stunned by how rude the staff were. They did not smile or greet us very nicely, then when I went up to buy a coffee there was one member of staff on the phone and one on their mobile phone, and both of them totally blanked me for a while. I have been to Snappys before on numerous occasions and have normally been greeted quite well ( by the manager) I think she is. My kids love Snappys and enjoy running around wearing themselves out, but if I get greated again in such a way I don't think I'll bother going again.

1  Thank D M
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I visited Snappys for the first time with my younger brother and his friends. They all had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. It is really good value for money with cheap entrance fee and very reasonable prices for the food which was good to help entertain us adults for the many hours we were there! I will definitely be going back as requested by my brother ! Highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

This was the first time that i have visited Snappys with my daughter, and what an absolute delight. Although we live some distance from the playcentre, we will definately be visiting it again as it is excellent value for money. The food and coffee were made to perfection by the manager, and was served with a smile!! (very rare these days in other coffee establishments!!!).

Having read some of the recent poor reviews, i would have to strongly disagree with them because this playcentre is run in a professional and helpful manner which made our visit a very warm and welcoming one. keep up the good work Snappys!!!!

May a make a suggestion to these people that if you want more than an hours playtime.....you come earlier on in the day????

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I have lived in Whitstable for 16yrs and often visited Snappys. It has been improved in recent years due to new owners.
However, the lady how is at present the manager could also do with improving.
My son and I arrived today at 4pm and were informed they would close at 5pm, though web site says close time is 5.30pm.
At one point we could not be served as the till was being done, she then gave a tut and reluctantly let the girl serve us.
4.45pm it is announced they are closing in 5min, a few minutes later the manager turned off the lights.
I have to say every visit I have made with my children the manager always looks miserable, stressed and that everything is too much hassle.
Their were 5 adults and 4 children their today, seriously?
She should think herself fortunate to have employment!

4  Thank Thistle69