“Very small indoor play centre in need of a good clean!”
Review of Snappy's Adventure Play - CLOSED

Snappy's Adventure Play
England
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Very small indoor play centre in need of a good clean!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I was so disappointed with our trip to Snappy's, it was so small inside with only a tiny area for babies/toddlers.

The woman on the desk clearly didn't want to be there & was moaning to a colleague very loudly.
The balls in the ball pit needed a good clean, along with the other items in the baby area.

I will not be going back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MrsS2BEngland

Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dirty, disgusting and not run well.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Place dirty and disgusting, unfriendly staff, no access for my disabeld sons wheelchair, when asked for assistance was bassically told to "get lost" as they were too busy. Call this is a business? Snappy's appears to be run by a bunch of amateurs. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I will be contacting the DDA for them too arange a visit. A truly unhappy customer.

5 Thank dave s
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great play area”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

A great large indoor play area for all ages, friendly staff, adult entry costs give you a £1 token back to use in the cafe, which made our tea and coffee about 80p. nice place to spend a rainy day.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude staff”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

On my visit to Snappys on Friday 17th of may I was stunned by how rude the staff were. They did not smile or greet us very nicely, then when I went up to buy a coffee there was one member of staff on the phone and one on their mobile phone, and both of them totally blanked me for a while. I have been to Snappys before on numerous occasions and have normally been greeted quite well ( by the manager) I think she is. My kids love Snappys and enjoy running around wearing themselves out, but if I get greated again in such a way I don't think I'll bother going again.

1 Thank D M
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent play place ! Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I visited Snappys for the first time with my younger brother and his friends. They all had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. It is really good value for money with cheap entrance fee and very reasonable prices for the food which was good to help entertain us adults for the many hours we were there! I will definitely be going back as requested by my brother ! Highly recommend to anyone.