“Could have been life threatening”
Review of Snappy's Adventure Play - CLOSED

Snappy's Adventure Play
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Booked my sons birthday party and what a mistake that was. No interaction with the kids at all supposed to have 15mins party games nothing. When they brought out the so called buffet they put PEANUT BUTTER sandwiches on the tray. My son is severely allergenic. There reaction was to shrug there shoulders and say don't give it to him. Don't bother with this one find a different one there's a few about.
Must be under new owners/management as the value and quality of the food is no longer! As for food safety well that's not even thought of!!!! Will not be taking my youngest there and nether will anyone else we know.

1  Thank Scottgary

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Grandchild asked to go back to play area first time we have been great play area we had a 2 year old and a nearly 5 year old there kept us going for about 3 hours had teas and coffee ok and 2 kids sandwich boxes which were ok kids had fun that's the main thing.only thing toilet out of action downstairs.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Snappy's is awful. When it rains, pools of water fall onto the floor and make your children' socks wet for the rest of the visit. Black gaffer tape is wound around decaying play items. The staff look drained and unhappy to be there - who can blame them? The food is awful. There is often nowhere to sit. The lighting - combined with the lack of music - creates a dark and oppressive atmosphere. Your kids will probably enjoy it because they don't know any better. I regret the fact I have been there multiple times owing to my own laziness. There are far better experiences if you are willing to drive for 20 minutes. Snappy's is shabby, poor value and really badly managed. The owners of this place should be ashamed of themselves; kids deserve better experiences than this.

7  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Such a shame, the venue is small, dark and dirty. The staff are rude and the food shocking. The cliental are generally like the venue. Best avoided.

3  Thank Chris186311
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I was so disappointed with our trip to Snappy's, it was so small inside with only a tiny area for babies/toddlers.

The woman on the desk clearly didn't want to be there & was moaning to a colleague very loudly.
The balls in the ball pit needed a good clean, along with the other items in the baby area.

I will not be going back.

1  Thank MrsS2BEngland