“My daughter is having her second operation this week due to arm snapping at snappys!”
Review of Snappy's Adventure Play - CLOSED

Snappy's Adventure Play
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My daughter is now going to have her rods taken out of her arm following major break at snappys last year. Never take your children here. Staff have absolutely no care for children. Ten minute delay in calling an ambulance as THEY thought we didn't need one! Six year old now scared for life because of snappys. Not a single sign of concern, they should be ashamed of themselves, but they simply don't care.

6 Thank jane o

Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad disgusting place”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We had a party there and it was disgusting. The attitude of the staff is horrendous and for the price you pay for what you get is bad. I will never be going back there again I have been there many a time before. And it has just got worse. Even the management team are bad. Someone there ordered food and it took 45mins just for a few poorly cooked chips. Would never recommend this place to anyone.

1 Thank boogals
Canterbury uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could have been life threatening”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Booked my sons birthday party and what a mistake that was. No interaction with the kids at all supposed to have 15mins party games nothing. When they brought out the so called buffet they put PEANUT BUTTER sandwiches on the tray. My son is severely allergenic. There reaction was to shrug there shoulders and say don't give it to him. Don't bother with this one find a different one there's a few about.
Must be under new owners/management as the value and quality of the food is no longer! As for food safety well that's not even thought of!!!! Will not be taking my youngest there and nether will anyone else we know.

1 Thank Scottgary
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Grandkids fun time”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Grandchild asked to go back to play area first time we have been great play area we had a 2 year old and a nearly 5 year old there kept us going for about 3 hours had teas and coffee ok and 2 kids sandwich boxes which were ok kids had fun that's the main thing.only thing toilet out of action downstairs.

Visited April 2014
Whitstable, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Whitstable Deserves Better”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Snappy's is awful. When it rains, pools of water fall onto the floor and make your children' socks wet for the rest of the visit. Black gaffer tape is wound around decaying play items. The staff look drained and unhappy to be there - who can blame them? The food is awful. There is often nowhere to sit. The lighting - combined with the lack of music - creates a dark and oppressive atmosphere. Your kids will probably enjoy it because they don't know any better. I regret the fact I have been there multiple times owing to my own laziness. There are far better experiences if you are willing to drive for 20 minutes. Snappy's is shabby, poor value and really badly managed. The owners of this place should be ashamed of themselves; kids deserve better experiences than this.

Visited January 2014