This was our first experience of a Premier Inn and we spent two nights there while visiting friends in the area. The room was clean and spacious but we had trouble with the handbasin plug that wouldn't release. The male receptionist came up and managed to prise it open with some tools and admitted that it had been a problem before (which was obvious with the scratch marks on it). I am a light sleeper and was worried that the traffic noise would disturb me but fortunately it did not. I'm not sure whether it is a usual thing for Premier Inns but I did find it strange that there wasn't a phone in the room. Fortunately the female receptionist was very helpful and let me ring my friend from the front office. If I needed to return to Whitstable I would consider going back to the Premier Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the popular harbour town of Whitstable, with its fresh sea air, beaches and great fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Whitstable
- Whitstable Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Kent