very nice place with a couple of wonderful people (owners).very friendly and flexible ,very tasty full English breakfast from local products,very nice outdoor area to play or to have barbecue in the afternoon.worth to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crescent Turner, Whitstable, is a stylish, 18-bedroom boutique hotel, set high up on Wraik Hill, overlooking the Kent coast. It has panoramic views of the sea and gorgeous surrounding countryside. Whitstable is a family-orientated but fashionable seaside town - famous for its beach huts, Oyster Festival and quaint harbour. There are quirky, independent shops and galleries, Whitstable Castle and an increasingly popular arts festival - the Whitstable Biennale. The Crescent Turner has individually designed bedrooms, a restaurant, bar, terrace area, gardens and - very importantly - its own Beach Hut on Whitstable beach, which guests may reserve. Bedrooms are spacious and light, many with sea views. Head down to Whitstable for a family break or a romantic getaway. You'll love the subtle decor of this newly remodelled boutique hotel - less than two hours from central London. Of course, the beach is a major feature in summer, but Whitstable is busy and interesting all-year round, and there are wonderful walks in the Kent countryside and other pretty towns and villages to visit while you are here.The Crescent Turner Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crescent Turner Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Ridge Hotel Whitstable
- Crescent Turner Hotel Whitstable, Kent