“Lovely meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Seville, Spain
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We visited on a weekday evening. It was very quiet. The food arrived unnervingly quickly but was very well cooked. I was particularly impressed with the tenderness of the squid and chicken dishes. The sesame prawn toast was excellent, as was the chicken chilli and lychee. I have to say that it was not what I would call a bargain due to the portion sizes but I was using a tastecard which I'm sure all restaurants alter portion sizes for. Once that was used though, it was great value, The service was very good and I'm sure we'll be back.

• Visited June 2014

Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Takeaway”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We ordered takeaway from here on Saturday night and it was lovely. The only thing was the girl that answered the phone seemed quite rude and not interested at all. The lady that delivered it though was really nice and very smiley. The food came in the time they said it would and it was quite quick considering it was a Saturday night. It was all piping hot and very delicious! I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not long got back from Yantze first time there had excellent food and service throughout, hot meals and good prices. I would definitely recommend others to visit Yantze.

• Visited May 2014
whitstable
“Great night out with entertainment”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I am astonished to read the comments about stafff and service on some of these reviews. I have been going here for the past 5 years and could not have been treated better - it sounds like a completely different place to the one I know. I only go to the entertainment events- provably 3/4 a year and these have always been good fun and a night out with a difference. Friends have always enjoyed these evenings too
I would definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank chrris1689
“A good venue with good food”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for a works night out, the food was good and tasty. Serves was good and attention to all of the parties need was great. We all opted for the buffet style menu which was very good and reasonably priced. All in all a good experience that I would recommend.

Visited April 2014