“Reliable take away chinese food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pinh On Chinese Takeaway
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have other chinese take away outlets closer to me, but I prefer to use Pinh On. I have never had cause to complain in the twelve years I have been using it. The pancake rolls are delicious and better than other places in the local area.

2  Thank AimeSki

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Good, standard Chinese takeaway if you are a local. If you like crispy salt n pepper squid/prawns theirs are great, and we have been happy with everything we've ordered. A good local and I will continue to call on them when too lazy to cook. Quick delivery if you live 5 mins away as we do. My only complaint is the prawn crackers, free only if you spend £25 - that's just mean!

Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is our regular chinese takeaway pit stop. We love it. And the portion sizes are great - a meal for one could feed 2 people.