Booked for a massage and a day in the spa. To be fair the girl firstly apologised for the lack of heating in the pools. Heating was down throughout. But I saw heating engineers working on it.
Pools were cold. But by the time we had our massages it was back on.
Therapy pool is beautiful. Staff super friendly. Heidi in particular. Such a lovely young lady. Really put my every need first. So much so I booked anothrrttreatment with her.
Most definitely will be returning
Thanks everybody x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of converted 17th-century farmhouses with 131 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Manchester, Bolton, Preston, Blackpool, Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Village Spa including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel