I went to a Xmas party night on Friday the 13th! i was with a group of work friends and didn't expect much to be honest from previous experiences. I have to say i was blown away.
The room looked great (Pennine Suite), the staff were very friendly and attentive, my meal was just enough and my feet are still sore from dancing, the Dj was a breath of fresh air, he played some great songs.
i didn't stay the night so can't comment on the rooms.
i'm bringing my wife for a spa day as a treat, i think she'll love it.
Very happy, keep up the good work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th-century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel