I booked an overnight spa reviver break to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. We had an ok ish time. Room was clean but old fashioned. All the staff were lovely. We queued a while for drinks at the bar & they were over priced.
Meal was ok. Hubby didn't enjoy his! Breakfast was good though.
We used all the spa facilities. The outdoor hot tub was the best part of our break. I had an average facial & my hubby enjoyed a back massage. It was nice to get away from home for a night but I wouldn't rush to go back. I paid £179 & it wasn't worth the money. The little village wasn't what I expected but would look pretty in nice weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th-century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Manchester, Bolton, Preston, Blackpool, Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel