“Fantastic”

Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bromley Cross
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Lovely room, great breakfast, cracking scenery and uber friendly staff. Perfect place for a business trip, so you can relax after a long day. Would definitely stay again. Very pleasantly surprised, got a great deal, paying about £55 a night. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Damien J
h6634_om, Operations Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Damien J

Many thanks for your "Uber" great review of your recent stay with us :)

It is a pleasure to share your comments with our team and I hope we will
welcome you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at the hotel with my mum on the 12th July, we were on a coach trip as a birthday treat. Room was ok basic no hot chocolate or biscuits in room but I expect this was because we were on coach trip.

We were booked in for evening meal at 6.30pm which I thought was a bit early but we weren't too bothered as we had arranged to meet some friends after dinner. I couldn't believe that as we were still in the restaurant at 8.20pm waiting for desserts, there was one poor waiter serving 47 guests. The kitchen had a pre order from all guests prior to dinner so there were no excuses for such a slow service, it got so bad that some of the desserts came out and were put on a table while the waiter went to deal with other guests so we had to help our selves.

I know the hotel doesn't get as much money from tours but we expect at least some level of service totally unacceptable.

The weather was sticky and although I understand the rooms would be warm when I rang reception and asked for a fan the receptionist told me due to health & safety they didn't provide fans. I work in the hotel industry and would advise to buy some fans and get them PAC tested and have them available for the comfort of guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashley M

Dear Ashley M

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent trip to us.

I'm sorry to hear that you were dissapointed with your visit, I can assure you
that weher possible immediate corrective actions will be taken to address any issues.

We welcome many coach parties & groups to the hotel and therefore this review does surprise
me somewhat however I am confident that should you find yourself visiting again you will enjoy
a much better experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Beautiful grounds. Interesting setting with shops,tea room and pub on site. Staff at check in helpful. Surprised to find there were no leaflets available for things to do in the area however. A good tip is to book breakfast when you arrive as it then costs £10 instead of £15. The breakfast choice is very good. Bar prices are very high and in my opinion the food in the restaurant is overpriced and only average quality. Spa facilities and swimming pool were very good.

1  Thank O1243HISusanP

Dear 01243SusanP

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It is a pleasure to hear how you enjoyed your visit and I hope we will welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Girlfriend and I stayed saturday the 12th july - 13th. Arrived around 11.30 saturday morning from manchester and was easily found. Although our room wasn't ready we were allowed straight into the spa facilities with lovely help from the staff at the main reception and the spa reception. We were given robes, towels and slippers and went straight into the spa. The changing rooms were great everything you need with great showers. The swimming pool was great no shallow or deep end which is good. Nice and cool too which is what you need after being in the heated pool. The heated pool was brilliant and so relaxing. The sun was out so we were relaxing in the infinity pool looking out into the sun. Bliss. The jacuzzi was brill too. Few wear and tear markings but nothing too seriuos. The sauna and steam were fantastic too. The sunbeds in the spa were so comfy and I actually fell asleep on it! Really nice area for relaxing. We went up to get our treatments at 2.30. I had a back massage which was amazing. The girls giving the treatments really look after you. We had a walk around the village which is really nice with a few shops a cafe and a pub. The restaurant was lovely inside and out and the waiters were brilliant. The food wasn't the best I had ever eaten but was very tasty. The service was brill tho. The bar was very full so we had an early night. The room was very nice inside with everything you need and more. Iron and hairdryer included :) The bed was very comfy but i had a couple of problems. 1. the room was boiling!!! 2. the noise from outside our room was just too much. Terrible nights sleep. We was on the corridor heading towards the spa and the spa door was banging all night so don't stay in room 55!!! These are my only bad points though!!! The breakfast was extremely nice especially the sausages!! :) then we had to check out by 12 but were allowed to use the spa for the rest of the day which we did!!

Lovely stay and would definitely stay again. Only minor complaints and the pros way out the cons. Thank you last drop!!

Room Tip: don't get room 55!!

Dear Jack Cowsill

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your recent visit to us.

It is a pleasure to share your review with our team and I hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked as a half way meet point with my best friend from Cambridge as a spa and overnight treat. I booked through spa breaks and got a fab package. Was reluctant on how it was going to be, as was a total of £155 for two which included spa access from 12noon with robes towels slippers, a 30min back massage, a la carte evening meal or £22 towards the main menu inc a bottle of house red or white, twin room and full english breakfast the following morning. Amazing value. The spa was beautiful (especially the outdoor jacuzzi), back massage was spot on and room was clean, airy with a big flat screen tv. Could of done with more coffee tea milk sachets but im sure you could ask. Dining was a tad slow on service considering they weren't very busy. We opted for house white and had reservations as to what the quality of this free bottle might be but it was a very nice south african white served really chilled. The three course a la carte had a nice choice of food and we chose off this and asked for an extra portion of a bread basket. Three courses and half a bottle of decent wine later the bill was £2.50 for the bread! Cant complain at all. Breakfast was good and what you would expect, buffet selection and fresh coffee and toast brought to your table. Wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear TyneFire

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to share with our team who do work very hard and your words will act as great encouragement to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Drove from Hull to visit the last drop as wedding venue, which I had arranged a viewing for 3pm (a week prior) arranged with the duty manager.
We were extremely disappointed with this.....the duty manager was 30mins late for the appointment with no apology on arrival.
Not only that they had booked us in for a viewing when the room ideal for our numbers was IN USE (numbers which had be detailed twice before- once on a form filled in at a previous drop in trip to the reception and also on the phone when booking the viewing).

If they couldn't organise a successful viewing, how on earth are you suppose to put your trust in them to help organise a wedding!!!!!

This venue is now OFF my list

Dear Nich0lamarie

I'm sorry to hear you were dissapointed with your first wedding show round however I'm pleased that our Wedding Co-Ordinator has now resolved this with you and that you are indeed returning.

I'm sure we will send you away with a much better impression after your next appointment.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed in the last drop for a spa night, lovely hotel, friendly staff and absolutely gorgeous food. Spa facilities were spotless and the treatments were top class. Sab in the courtyard bar was
an excellent barman, friendly and really helpful.
Loved out stay and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2014
h6634_om, Operations Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Katrina B

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to share such a review with our team and I know
Sab will be equally delighted with his personal mention.

I hope we will welcome you again soon in the near future.

h6634-om@accor.com

Britannia Bolton Hotel
Britannia Bolton Hotel
#10 of 13 in Bolton
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel

Been to Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!