Arrived by M62 (still undergoing upgrade), departed by scenic route over the hills into the West Riding. Travelled around the area by coach - what a surprise the area turned out to be - well worth a visit. Room clean, shower room well designed. Quiet at night. Ask at reception about walking along the canal into the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65 J10 has 102 self contained modern bedrooms which all come equipped with direct dial phones, high speed internet access , 26' LCD TVs, Freeview, satellite TV, tea & coffee facilities, air conditioning and power showers. The Holiday Inn Express Burnley has 4 up to date dedicated meeting rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access, tea & coffee facilities, LCD screens with direct data connection, natural daylight and air conditioning. At the Holiday Inn Express Burnley a complimentary Continental breakfast is included for all guests, a limited evening menu is available. Burnley s countryside is a living mosaic of woods, farmland and waterways with over four hundred kilometers of cycleways, bridleways and footpaths leading from the South Pennine Moors to the Calder and Ribble Valleys in the shadow of Pendle Hill.Please note: this is a non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Burnley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Lancashire