My husband and I stayed at this hotel a couple of nights ago and we were very impressed.
We paid £38 for the evening including a continental breakfast. As the hotel is new, the room was very clean, modern and bright. It had everything you needed for a stop over. In fact I would have been happy spending more than one evening there. It had lots of different lighting, a beauitfully equipped shower room and most importantly comfortable, clean beds.
Check in was quick and easy and breakfast was informal and pleasant.
Would def stay here again and would recommend. I have no complaints at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65 J10 has 102 self contained modern bedrooms which all come equipped with direct dial phones, high speed internet access , 26' LCD TVs, Freeview, satellite TV, tea & coffee facilities, air conditioning and power showers. The Holiday Inn Express Burnley has 4 up to date dedicated meeting rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access, tea & coffee facilities, LCD screens with direct data connection, natural daylight and air conditioning. At the Holiday Inn Express Burnley a complimentary Continental breakfast is included for all guests, a limited evening menu is available. Burnley s countryside is a living mosaic of woods, farmland and waterways with over four hundred kilometers of cycleways, bridleways and footpaths leading from the South Pennine Moors to the Calder and Ribble Valleys in the shadow of Pendle Hill.Please note: this is a non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Burnley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Lancashire