Open today: 07:30 - 21:30

Reviewed 1 week ago
Hayls1309
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews serenity pool tapas thermal experience flip flops terrace bar my birthday glass of wine on arrival bertrams restaurant changing rooms outdoor area from start to finish hen party quiet room hot tub relaxing experience my friend
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

If your wanting to relax and get away from the stresses of the world this is the perfect place. The outside area is amazing and the bar made some great smoothies while letting off steam in the hot tub. Each area gives a different experience. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I didn’t have a treatment but it wasn’t needed anyway. The spa is stunning. The food drinks and room also amazing. I’ll be coming back soon and I’ll be having a treatment next time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful from start to finish. Had 4 wonderful hours in the spa then had the best neck and back massage ever.
Enjoyed a lovely meal in the restaurant. Enjoyed it so much I bought 2 vouchers for forthcoming family Birthdays. Will definitely be going again very soon.

1  Thank 1,234,560,000,000
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked for my husband and I to spend our 10 year anniversary here. I booked over the phone, booking an overnight stay, breakfast and dinner and a treatment each.
No one mentioned that the spa was a one day entrance, I paid over the phone and was told there was no cancellation, which I was fine with.
We arrived mid afternoon. upon arrival the spa staff were very quick to upsell us an extra mud treatment and lunch and cocktail packages. which we agreed to pay extra for.
our first day was then packed with a treatment each (*annoyingly only available at different times* ) the mud treatment and lunch outside on the terrace.
We therefore had a short time to have a quick dip in the jacuzzi before we had to get ready for our dinner reservation.
We didnt have time to visit all the different outside tubs and steam rooms etc, but were happy to do these the next day.
The room was very small, hard pillows, and a lumpy duvet, not too luxurious, but was ok.
We went down for breakfast at 9:30, at which point they had run out of croissants, despite being open for another hour at least. The served cooked breakfast was nice, but small, but there wasn't anything else to eat other than cereals and a soggy looking fruit salad.
We then handed our bedroom key in and went to the spa to spend a couple of hours before we left to be back in time to collect our kids from school.
My husband went in no problem, but I was stopped to check my reservation. I happily shared my name. At which point I was told I had only had the spa for one day.
At no point was it suggested that we move some of our plans to the next day to make the most of the spa on day one, because you can do your treatments the next day.
I was so upset. We had spend nearly £500 on the one day and average night sleep. Had this been made clear upon booking we would have come as a day visit and gone home.
The manager was unhelpful and really rather rude.
She was happy for us to stay if we paid an extra £60, which was just insult to the injury.
Had this been explained upon booking we may have wished to add this, or arranged the treatments accordingly or arrived early on the day of arrival.
What a horrible way to treat customers especially on such a special occasion. for the sake of letting us stay for an hour or so, when the spa was empty, as people don't really arrive until later on in the day, I thought it was shocking.

8  Thank Ilana B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Celebrated a friends 50th birthday with a spa day, dinner, bed at breakfast at the hotel . Amazing. Highly recommend. So much to do in the spa , you don’t actually need any treatments. Although we did treat ourselves to a wonderful back massage. My favourite area was the serenity room , so relaxing. Can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great day here very clean,well organised spa, great massage however could have been a little more firmer with me,only one gripe the food that was part of the day was not very good to be honest but not bad enough to warrant a complaint,would return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

weve visited alot of spas in the northwest over the past few years and have been to woodand spa on several occasions -its by far our favourite spa. the food is amazing! theres always plenty of places to sit/lie down, lots of facilities and its beautiful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with friends. We had a great relaxing time. Food was delicious. Staff friendly and professional. Already planning our next trip

1  Thank J1llh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a glorious day relaxing in the sunshine. The pools are so warm you just drift away. We had a coffee outside on our sun beds taking in the sunshine. The lunch in Bertram’s was delicious. We both had chicken tikka masala salad and a glass of Pinot Grigio. In the afternoon we sunbathed some more and frequently sat in the spas.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Ridiculously expensive and fell way short of expectations from an award winning spa. I have complained and to their credit I have received detailed responses to my complaints, but I will not be returning or recommending this spa to any of my friends and family. This turned into a Birthday that will be remembered for all the wrong reasons and an epic disappointment. Never felt so low after visiting a spa before! Spent hundreds of pounds there which I dearly wish I hadn’t...

5  Thank cahilll