“50th birthday”

Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Burnley
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bertram's Restaurant embraces a passion for exquisite freshly prepared food which is beautifully presented and served in the most unique of surroundings. The restaurant is located within The Woodland Spa at Crow Wood in Burnley. This unique elevated dining experience is open to everyone – you don’t have to be a member of Crow Wood or be visiting The Woodland Spa. It’s difficult to decide which is the most impressive – the sumptuous restaurant interior, the panoramic views courtesy of the floor to ceiling glass windows or the simply delicious food. Open for coffee, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, bar snacks and of course dinner - whatever you choose from the menu it will not disappoint even the most discerning of customers. For your comfort and enjoyment, Bertram’s Restaurant is an adult-only facility (age 16 and over)
Burnley
“50th birthday”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband booked a table online for my 50th birthday. The setting of the restaurant is lovely, the atmosphere was buzzy without being intrusive. The waiting staff were very attentive and friendly, and the food was very good. I had the oriental fish, my husband had lamb both dishes were very tasty. desserts we had a cheese board and sticky toffee pudding. The wine suggested by the staff complimented the food very well. Keep it up will definitely visit again.

1 Thank LancashireSunrise
Dear BurnleyDawn
Thank you for your review and sharing your birthday celebrations with us.

We are really pleased you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you again in the near future.

Ian MItchell

nelson england
“no booking online”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

dont try booking online like it says. filled online booking form and nothing happened !!! tried using there "contact us " form and still no reply whatsoever? whats the point. booked elsewhere and had a very good meal, there loss.

Dear mickyNelsonEngland

I'm sorry to hear this. We have been receiving many online bookings and the contact us form has been working well.

I hope you will try this again or call 01282 471930 to book direct.

Barnoldswick, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been here a couple of times now and always had positive experiences. We had booked the thermal experience and my partner when arranging it had originally booked the table for 8pm. He was told that if it needed to be changed it wouldn't be a problem with it being a Monday night. We arrived at reception and asked to change the meal time to 6.30, the girl told us that it was extremely busy so we could only change it to 7pm. This was one of the first times we had left our newborn baby so we didn't want to stay out too late.
We decided to come out of the spa and went up to the restaurant only to see that there were TWO tables occupied!!!!! I wouldn't describe this as being 'extremely busy'.
Luckily the staff in the restaurant were brilliant, so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. I had the salmon sandwich which it said came on granary bread-it came on white then I ordered fruit salad and I was brought chocolate brownie!!! Oh well mistakes happen and it wouldn't put me off going back.
I think the customer service on reception certainly needs looking at though, the girl who dealt with us was far from helpful.

1 Thank JaxHod1982
Dear JaxHod1982
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us.

I'm sorry to hear your journey with us wasn't as smooth as we would have hoped. We are constantly striving to improve and feedback like this will be used to do so.

I hope this hasn't put you off returning to try our new meu coming out soon.

Lancashire
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Loved this place! The service was second to none, the food was utterly beautiful and the setting and atmosphere were superb!!
This was my first visit and will most certainly not be my last!!

1 Thank Alfiechops
Dear Alfiechops
Thank you for this great review!

We're glad you enjoyed your meal with us and hope to see you again soon.

“Great Food and service”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had a lovely lunch recently. Simple egg mayo sandwich with a delicious pearl cous cous salad and a few lovely fries. Great service and delicious food. Have eaten a few times and the spa day menu is also great.

Dear Melanie C
Thank you for your review.

We are really pleased you enjoyed your meal with us and hope to see you again soon.