“Excellent Tasteful Cuisine and Service.”
Review of Bistro 197

Bistro 197
Ranked #2 of 192 Restaurants in Burnley
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bistro 197 is a family run business providing great food in a relaxed atmosphere ensuring the customer has the best experience.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My wife and I went to Bistro197 this evening and found the restaurant to be welcoming and intimate and the staff attentive yet not in your face. Each course is superbly presented and tastes divine with a multitude of flavours and seasoning tantalising your tastebuds.
Restaurants of this quality with the superb service from the staff are rare,especially in Burnley.
Thank you to all who make Bistro197 the success it is, I will definitely return for more :-))

4  Thank Max S

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The starters and main courses where fantastic and the two children's menus where as well also the sweets where delicious would highly recommend people to pay a visit the place itself is stunning and the staff really helpfull it was my husband 60th birthday and we took the cake with us which they didn't mind and brought out to the table when we asked my husband was totally go smacked he new nothing about it once again a big thank you for making my husbands day with his family

1  Thank susan p
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Yet again a very excellent meal. Very talented young chef very well supported by his team. Small guys can be be bigger and better. Well done team bistro 197. Congrats on your accolades. Very well deserved. We will be back again and again..

1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Absolutely amazing food and managed to book a table with no problem-apparently Friday is the best night to book. Would recommend to anyone. Despite the superb quality of the food it was surprisingly well priced and so was the wine!

1  Thank Strebor-nosned
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I was taken here a couple of weeks ago by my boyfriend for my birthday. We were given a very warm welcome and the table was set to perfection. When the food arrived it surpassed all my expectations, it was impeccably presented and tasted sensational. The food we received was some of the best I have ever experienced. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly but without being overbearing or awkward. The setting was a gorgeous, intimate space beautifully decorated.
HIGHLY recommended, we will definitely be returning a truly enjoyable experience

3  Thank Joyeliza