Open today: 11:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Visit here often to the shows

Like going to the shows here,as it is not to far to travel. The venue is clean and tidy.The staff... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Gillybobs1959
Padiham, United Kingdom
Really tasty

Go to the mechanics quite often and find the staff really friendly and helpful, lovely and relaxing... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
winstanleyenid
Burnley, United Kingdom

All reviews vip tickets all ages theatre bistro giovanni performance meal disco lunch room fab menu member
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Attended a surprise birthday party, the Gin Bar is amazing and certainly ticked my friends boxes. Staff were incredible and so knowledgable about Gin. Food was beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2016
Management response:Responded 4 April 2017

Thank-you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your evening and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Just went to the restaurant with some work friends. Pre-booked and one good thing I will say is that they allow you to change your booking on the day which was very handy. The place was nice and clean and the staff were friendly.

I ordered chicken noodles in sweet chilli sauce. The noodles were nice, the chicken was nice and the sauce (although spicier than I would have expected) was nice. However, my meal was mainly salad. Now they do have an option for chicken salad but that is not what I ordered. My meal was just bulked up with salad so wasn't very impressed. I had one drink (a bottle of cider) and my entire cost was almost £12. My meal cost just under £8 so that means it was almost £4 for one bottle! I'm talking a regular 500ml bottle,

As this is my second visit and my first visit was also not an enjoyable one, I will not be visiting again.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Danielle R
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We booked for a concert and decided rather than go into town to eat we would eat in the bistro. What a good call. The food was simple Fayre but tasty, plentiful and at a sensible price. This certainly enhanced our evening out and made it a little special. Well done.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I am a regular visitor to the Mechanics. They have good shows/concerts on (lots of 60s revivals) and last year opened a bistro downstairs. The food is excellent, well cooked in lovely surroundings. Long overdue in Burnley.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch with my father before a show. Nice choice of food, beautifully cooked and attractively presented. Very helpful staff. Nice decor. A good experience and would recommend

Date of experience: April 2016