Open today: 11:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Great venue

We visited on Thursday evening to see Dave Spikey on tour. The venue is clean, warm and welcoming... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2018
LTil67
Rossendale, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great food and great service

We enjoyed a lovely meal before a show we had booked to see. The restaurant at the theatre was full... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
Andrew P
Rossendale, United Kingdom

All reviews all ages theatre performance bistro giovanni meal disco lunch room fab menu member
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely clean restaurant,lovely waitress,really good food ,will visit again and recommend to friends ,good on a shopping day to call in for food ,

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank clewsyc
Management response:Responded 4 April 2017

Thank-you for your review, we're glad you had a nice time and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I arranged our drinks reception, wedding breakfast and evening reception here. It was truly faultless from start to finish. Brilliant attention to detail, helpful and polite staff, amazing food, fantastic prices and everyone who attended sang their praises for every aspect of the event. We genuinely cannot fault the venue or staff in any way at all. Highly recommend The Mechanics for a function.

Date of experience: May 2016
Management response:Responded 4 April 2017

Thank-you for your review, what a lovely day it was and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Attended a surprise birthday party, the Gin Bar is amazing and certainly ticked my friends boxes. Staff were incredible and so knowledgable about Gin. Food was beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2016
Management response:Responded 4 April 2017

Thank-you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your evening and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Just went to the restaurant with some work friends. Pre-booked and one good thing I will say is that they allow you to change your booking on the day which was very handy. The place was nice and clean and the staff were friendly.

I ordered chicken noodles in sweet chilli sauce. The noodles were nice, the chicken was nice and the sauce (although spicier than I would have expected) was nice. However, my meal was mainly salad. Now they do have an option for chicken salad but that is not what I ordered. My meal was just bulked up with salad so wasn't very impressed. I had one drink (a bottle of cider) and my entire cost was almost £12. My meal cost just under £8 so that means it was almost £4 for one bottle! I'm talking a regular 500ml bottle,

As this is my second visit and my first visit was also not an enjoyable one, I will not be visiting again.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Danielle R
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We booked for a concert and decided rather than go into town to eat we would eat in the bistro. What a good call. The food was simple Fayre but tasty, plentiful and at a sensible price. This certainly enhanced our evening out and made it a little special. Well done.

Date of experience: April 2016