“I take that back!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
WOW Playcentre
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I reviewed this centre a while back and said it was much improved. I visited again today and was very disappointed with the facilities. The centre is under new management as of this week and is already making terrible mistakes. The centre is dirty, no napkins served with food, no soap in the toilets and it took 15 minutes from me ordering my food for them to realize they didn't have everything I ordered. To be fair food was reasonable in price although presentation and attention to detail was lacking for example no salad with toasties. Prices are inflated in school holidays which is to be expected however the large slide wasn't open. Dirty plates were left on our table for 40 minutes once finished with and customer service is lacking. Will not be visiting again!

1  Thank Hayley R

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We take our children frequently on a Monday after school and it is immaculate . The food is nice as well as cheap and the gravity slide is fabulous :) my boys love going and so I ... Do
Not be put off by reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We used to take are son here all the time,he even had his first birthday party here and I was able to set it all up myself just how I wanted it. But I returned several days ago to enter what looked like a bomb site. It was an absolute mess with food all over the floor and tables,dirty cups which I had to remove myself and toys all over where children where tripping over them.the take an old toy idea sounds good but isn't as some of them obviously no longer conform to safety standards and disappoint when there are no batteries. It was just unsafe and unhygienic. I won't return now as I've found somewhere else my son really likes and they are constantly cleaning and disinfecting everything throughout the day. Really disappointed as this used to be an ok place to pop into.

1  Thank Rtl78
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I visited your play centre today with my Daughter and Grandchildren both who are under 4. We had a terrible time both my Granchildren and myself were terrorised by children who were too old to be in the under 4 area and in one case much too old to be on the centre. We asked the staff on numerous occasions and indeed the parents to deal with the issue however the behavioral problems continued and we were forced to leave after my Grandaughter was pushed and amaked in the face. We are not unreasonable people, children will be children but this situation was clearly handled inadequately. It is obvious that a great deal of money has been spent on equipment but unfortunately tHe whole centre was very very untidy with toys strewn all over the seating area, this area was also extremely dirty with food on tables and on the floor and the carpet was very sticky which wasn't helped with children eating in the ball pits and clearly not being supervised. I felt I had to post this complaint and my daughter, her friends and I will not be returning.

1  Thank Nana0808