“Refurbished and clean”

Got a photo?
Add it.
WOW Playcentre
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Today (March 24th 2014) I popped inside to look at the newly refurbished play centre. (Looking for a venue for my 4 year olds birthday) I can say that I was impressed. The old tatty carpet has been replaced as have the tables and chairs. Old toys have been diposed of, little bit of work required upstairs but overall the place looked great. The lady who was working was extremely friendly and let me have a look around. Hats off to the new management. Think I found my party venue!

2  Thank donna r

Reviewed 27 February 2014

In reply to your review on the the 19th of February, it is now in the hands of new owners, and they are working very hard to bring it back up to standard on cleanliness and organisation.
Keep posted for their opening day when all the work has been carried out, to bring the centre up to standard.

New changes you will see
. The centre will be clean and tidy and well run
. New carpets
. New kitchen
. New activities including messy play
. New menu
. Party area will be upgraded and have better standards

Watch this space, give new management a chance. It will improve for the better.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I reviewed this centre a while back and said it was much improved. I visited again today and was very disappointed with the facilities. The centre is under new management as of this week and is already making terrible mistakes. The centre is dirty, no napkins served with food, no soap in the toilets and it took 15 minutes from me ordering my food for them to realize they didn't have everything I ordered. To be fair food was reasonable in price although presentation and attention to detail was lacking for example no salad with toasties. Prices are inflated in school holidays which is to be expected however the large slide wasn't open. Dirty plates were left on our table for 40 minutes once finished with and customer service is lacking. Will not be visiting again!

1  Thank Hayley R
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We take our children frequently on a Monday after school and it is immaculate . The food is nice as well as cheap and the gravity slide is fabulous :) my boys love going and so I ... Do
Not be put off by reviews

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We used to take are son here all the time,he even had his first birthday party here and I was able to set it all up myself just how I wanted it. But I returned several days ago to enter what looked like a bomb site. It was an absolute mess with food all over the floor and tables,dirty cups which I had to remove myself and toys all over where children where tripping over them.the take an old toy idea sounds good but isn't as some of them obviously no longer conform to safety standards and disappoint when there are no batteries. It was just unsafe and unhygienic. I won't return now as I've found somewhere else my son really likes and they are constantly cleaning and disinfecting everything throughout the day. Really disappointed as this used to be an ok place to pop into.

1  Thank Rtl78