Inglewood Boutique B & B
US$113
US$76
Travelocity
US$53
Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel(Chorley)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
US$57
Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel(Chorley)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfresh milkroll top bathtown centrehelpful ownerguest housebread for toasta real home from homeperiod propertycomfortable bedcentral locationpoached eggsastley parkfantastic breakfastthe ground floorhuge bathroomfull englishvisiting family
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Parking, only three spaces at front of the house after jumping out to see the owner a little notice tells you where other spaces are! Shown to my room nice and clean with enough space to move around. A very comfortable bed a good night sleep was had, a large shower room with a good shower the only thing what let the room down was the poor wifi.
Breakfast was excellent lots of choice I counted 30 cereal on offer as well as yogurts and fruit the only thing what let me down was the slow service asked for a coffee waited 20 minutes and still waiting!
All in a excellent B&B

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Spent one night at the Inglewood and fell in love with the place. We were made to ffel very welcome from the ouset by a lovely lady who was standing in for the owner.
Our room was on the ground floor and was beautifull with a huge bed, large windows, tastfully decorated and a small shower room. The breakfast was lovely and ample.
Inglewood is in a nice area and just a 5 minute walk to the town centre and some nice places to eat.
Will definitely go back and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This hotel is owned and run by a lovely lady called Jackie. She's fabulous! I stayed here while visiting family in Chorley one weekend. Nothing is too much trouble. All the rooms are spotless and the bed was so comfy. Breakfast is a proper home cooked feast. I'll definitely be going back.

Room Tip: There are six rooms. Book by calling the hotel as she can make sure you get the right one as they are all different!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great nights stay. We stayed on the ground floor in a huge king size bed. I was concerned we may hear other people staying and the morning breakfast run but had a great nights sleep. Lovely room and great english breakfast. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for one night on our way from Scotland to Bristol, to break up the journey. It's an ideal location! The B&B itself is lovely and we couldn't fault anything. The bathroom was immaculate and stocked with nice shampoos. The rooms were nice and warm and we could adjust the temperature to suit. Jackie was a lovely hostess with a wealth of information and friendly disposition. Breakfast was plentiful and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Just one thing Jackie, as an Earl Grey Tea drinker, I would have appreciated a choice of teas but I always take my own anyway, just in case. I would thoroughly recommend this B&B and wouldn't hesitate at staying again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "family room" on the top floor with two separate bedrooms. Both rooms were spacious, nicely furnished and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family