“Cheap and Busy Monday”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Knowing Monday's get busy due to their offer of pizza or pasta for £3.95, I booked the day before, to find on arrival that the booking had not been noted and that myself and my friend would have to wait for a table. Not a massive issue as we sat and had a drink in the bar area and they managed to get us a table relatively quickly despite the restaurant and bar being absolutely packed.

We both ordered pasta meals, which were served reasonably quickly given how busy it was, and for what we were paying we got value for money. If I'd paid full menu prices I would have been really disappointed as the portions were not massive and not as much meat in the meal as I would have expected.

Certainly not the most spectacular Italian restaurant, but at those prices I wouldn't expect it to be.

There are newer reviews for Papa Luigis Ltd

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Very good food and large portions. Soup very peppery, but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Would visit again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

if you ever fancy an italian meal yet either never been or fancy trying something different this place is definitely for you. im not a massive fan of italian food mainly because the difference between the italian food you buy in supermarkets and that which is served in restaurants is huge!

what is especially good with papa luigi's is that on monday nights you can get any pasta or pizza dish for £3.95 so essentially you can get a full course for less than a fiver where normally its at least twice more in some cases. I had the calzone and couldn't finish it! the children had pizzas (of which they couldnt finish it either, and mrs b had carbonara. (she did finish it ;) )

the meals were served in good time, we had garlic bread as starters and we didnt have to wait long until the main course.
the setting is lovely too you forget you are in euxton you think you are in italy they have done really well with the decor and the atmosphere and all staff are knowledgable of the food they serve.

didn't have any desserts as we have fussy kids but we are definitely going again

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent food. Services was a bit slow the first time and no drinks offered. Lovely atmosphere on all visits.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

go here quite a lot its really good the food is to dye for, I always have the carbonara its so delicious. staff are really friendly and great with kids to.