“Fantastic evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of New Season - CLOSED

New Season
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

First visit to New Season but certainly won't be the last! Excellent food, service and ambiance. Can't wait for an excuse to go again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 8TomCat

Preston, United Kingdom
“Lovely food friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had our third meal at New Season last night. Food excellent, friendly service from owner Amir. We took our daughter, son in law and grandson 3 weeks ago they eat out a lot in Kingston< Surrey and said they would recommend the place to anyone. We used our Tastecard and the food was 50% cheaper. (doesn't include drinks). We will be going back.

• Visited April 2014
bolton
“Would we go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We went because my husband had always liked the look of the place and one or two people had said it was good. We were the first customers at 5pm and were the only customers while we were there so you would have expected excellent service? First off they had no prawns because the delivery was late. So my husband ordered scallops which arrived looking like they'd been run over and didn't even look like scallops. We were offered olives while we waited which never materialised. When they came to remove our starter plates they asked if we wanted to see the dessert menu. They don't have a dessert menu. However my tiramisu was the highlight of my meal. They even got that wrong at first and brought me a cheesecake. My husbands chocolate fudge cake was drizzled with fudge sauce out of a squeezy Tate and lyle bottle and was very dry being offered with no cream or ice cream. For the quality of the food offered it was very overpriced. Oh and the toilets in the back yard had no soap and you walked through the end of the kitchen to get there. Would we go back? What do you think.

• Visited April 2014
“Won't go back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Food was very disappointing. My prawn starter was supposed to be in a spicy piri piri sauce - but they were in a watery unspicy sauce! There was no ravioli as they hadn't had a delivery??? and it was only 7pm on a saturday night. The vegetable curry was a few strips of pepper, courgette and aubergine in cream with a few spices. When we said it was bland we were told it had been freshly prepared. There was no apology about the food and it didn't seem to bother them that we were not happy.Staff inexperienced and no understanding of customer service. If you want a good meal do not eat here!

Visited March 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

After a friend booked the meal I went along although I have been disappointed in the food here before. We were seated in the rear room and all of us had to use our phone torches to read the menu. I ordered a Moroccan Tagine in my experience they arrive in an authentic dish and are full of different veg, fruit meat and exotic flavours. I can only discribe my meal as a chicken breast in a slightly spicy tomato sauce, (no visable veg
Served with cuscus, very disappointing.
One of my friends ordered paella which was far to spicy for her. The other ladies made good choices, risotto and chick pepe, I think. I did tell the waitress who was very nice, that I was not happy with my meal, she asked if I wanted anything else but I declined. I had a chocolate cake for pudding and asked if I could have ice cream instead of cream, but they ran out of ice cream last night. There was also a very bad smell every so ofter wafting through from the back doors which led to the toilets. Well I did give it another try but I won't be giving it another.

Visited March 2014