The room rate was very reasonable and the room seemed clean. However, there was an unpleasant, stale smell and we had to have the window open the whole time. The bathroom was old and tired, with rust in the bath and sink. The bedding was ok....but the duvet barely covered the bed and the sheets had seen better days.
All in all, it was ok for the cost, but we wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 90 bedroomed Hotel 5 minutes walk from Camelot Theme Park. Ideal stop off on M6 Motorway. All rooms are en suite with Flat screen FREVIEW TV's, FREE WI-FI, hot drink- making facilities, trouser press and hairdryer. Family rooms consist of 1 double and 1 single bed with a small pull out for under 8 years this room can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Standard double and Executive rooms are also available. We have a fully licensed restaurant and bar open 7 days. Full English or continental breakfasts are available daily in the Restaurant. The main service area adjacent boasts a variety of food outlets, including KFC, Burger King. Starbucks and a Gamezone. Shops and forecourt facilities are available 24 hours. The Hotel also has meeting/conference rooms available for both small 1-2-1 meetings up to 50 conference delegates, various buffet menu's available and room hire from as little as £35.00 per half day. FREE Car Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Charnock Richard M6 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Charnock Richard m6 Hotel Chorley
- Days Inn Charnock Richard M6 Chorley, Lancashire