“A bit cold”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Not a bad location but we found the décor a bit cold. They serve good food though and scenery is excellent.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

One of the best restaurants in the Chorley area. The service is second to none the staff do all they can to make your visit special and the food is beautifully cooked and presented. Not the cheapest place to visit but worth every penny. I couldn't find fault with anything a favourite with my family.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We visited the restaurant on a Sunday afternoon as a family of four. The atmosphere was good with several parties enjoying a birthday celebration. The food was excellent, my swordfish dish was one of the nicest fish dishes I have had anywhere. My son commented that his fillet steak was the best ever and cooked exactly how he had asked for and my daughters tuna dish was also cooked to perfection. The staff were efficient and pleasant as always. A great way to spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon, try it!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We ate at Luciano's as a party of four on a busy Saturday evening. Sadly although the starters were good the service was virtually non existent from the moment we sat down. Our wine was dumped on the table and not once did we have the same member of staff visit our table twice. We waited an unacceptable amount of time between courses and on the whole felt the food was overpriced for the quality. We won't be back anytime soon !

3  Thank melsy5
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Had to say was very disappointed with my last experience!! the food was very bland ,the service was good to be fair but my complaint regarding the cheese wasn't dealt with ,sorry but I left unhappy !!

3  Thank Champagne_ste