“Hen Party aboard the Party Cruise :D”

Boatel Party Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Recently refurbished. Here at Boatel we are dedicated to providing your perfect party, with tailor made cruises our specialty. We have standard hire parties with choice of menu's, but if you don’t see what you want, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requests. The Royal Sovereign is a wide beam canal cruiser and can cater for up to 60 guests. It is also one of the only boats in the North West with a dedicated dance floor, full disco equipment, resident DJ & compere and a fully stocked licensed bar. We have been running party cruises for over 35 years and have earned a fantastic reputation, with lots of happy customers who come back year after year. Viewings are more than welcome, just give us a call or drop us an email via the website!
Widnes, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hen Party aboard the Party Cruise :D”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was struggling to find something to do on the afternoon of my best friends Hen Party & I stumbled across Boatel Party Cruises on the internet. All that I can say is WOW!!!

We all had an absolute scream & we didn't want to get off at the end of the 2 hours. I cannot thank the team at Boatel enough for everything that they did for us because they really did go above & beyond their jobs to make sure we have an amazing time!!!

We had a DJ, a bar & a fantastic buffet on board & the Bride To Be had an absolute blast.

We will definitely be returning to Boatel very soon & I would strongly recommend that you try the Party Cruise as it was absolutely brilliant!!!

Visited May 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent time on a Sunday afternoon!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Booked through Groupon for a 90 minute cruise from Botany Bay with coffee and scones included. Two adults and a 5 year old.
I haven't been on a 'barge' for over 15 years but by 'eck did it bring back some great memories. The staff were great and gave 100%. From serving the coffee and cakes to giving the children bread to feed the ducks with on top deck!
The whole experience was great and would recommend the boatel cruise company. Go on.....book it now!

Visited May 2014
Bolton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staff party”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Really good atmosphere,friendly staff/service and made every hour worth it. Definatly would use this attraction again :-)

1 Thank Jonny88owens
Preston, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Brilliant night”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

We came for a Xmas do on Friday 13th December. The staff were absolutely brilliant especially Steve and Neil the DJs/party hosts, there were friendly, funny and made a fab party atmosphere. Had us up dancing all night. They asked if we wanted games to which we agreed, what a laugh! The only thing is I'd make sure I'd eaten something first next time, there was Xmas dinner provided but I am fussy so didn't end up eating very much. What can they do though when providing for so many people on a boat, so it wasn't really an issue. I've heard they do a buffet style food option though which is meant to be good.
I'd defiantly like to go again and would recommend.

Preston, United Kingdom
“50 th birthday party”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We were on board the party cruise Saturday 24 th August 2013 to celebrate my 50 th. We had an amazing night and cannot praise the staff enough. From start to finish they organised everything and nothing was too much trouble. My friends have all said what a great night and would love o do it again. Now hoping to organise a works do in the near future.
Thank you Steve and Neil for making my birthday a night to remember

Visited August 2013