“Simply the best”

Vujon
Ranked #21 of 208 Restaurants in Chorley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fantastic Indian dining room, and my first stop whenever I am in Chorley. In addition to all of the "traditional English" Indian fare, the chef has created many delicious and unique dishes. The staff are extremely friendly, always remember me even though I live thousands of miles away, and make me feel right at home.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our food tonight. It's not often that we write a review the same night but this place is exceptional. I really enjoy my food and love Indian cuisine and this place is really good. Not only is the food good but the service is also exemplary. The staff can't do enough for you.

Special mention to Slick.

It's great to know that there is still such a thing as a truly brilliant local restaurant.

1  Thank abrown007

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Been many times, excellent meal every time, the staff can't do enough for you, my favourite Indian to date, Wednesday and Sundays special deals great value for money

2  Thank ElaineWig
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Love the food excellent value on a Sunday £9.99 eaten here many times and will continue to do so bottle of house white reasonable at £13 also clean and pleasant atmosphere

1  Thank Iain C
Reviewed 20 July 2014

What a fantastic place. Waiters lovely and food is absolutely top notch. Would never go to another Indian again. Sunday offer is an absolute must.
Jenna x

2  Thank PrestonJenna
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and have never yet been let down.We decided last minute to go and arrived at 8pm. The food was as always excellent and the waiters are great always ready for a quick chat without imposing on your evening. We had the place to ourselves at that time and despite us being the only people eating in ( take away was doing a roaring trade) the service was fab and at no time did we feel under pressure to finish. I have reviewed Vujon before but felt it deserved another great review !! Fantastic place.

1  Thank Jane H