US$125
US$103
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$76
Hotels.com
US$86
US$112
US$53
Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel(Chorley)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel(Chorley)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We found the Hotel difficult to find but did have limited parking at the side of the building. The room was basic but fairly clean and comfortable. (some cobwebs on the ceiling) Quiet location and Is close to town centre which is one of the reasons we booked this hotel. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room and the en-suite clean, we had fresh towels every day which was nice, the shower was a bit hit and miss and had sudden temperature changes! The hotel doesn't serve breakfast but there are restaurants in the town centre that we used

Room Tip: We were on the first floor which had a lovely view of the builders yard next door but they were very quiet and didn't disturb us
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Stayed for three nights whilst working in the area, right in the centre of Chorley although no breakfast is provided you are in easy walking distance of all types of eateries. My room was right at the top of the hotel, nicely decorated with all facilities generously provided, and a fully equipped compact en-suite shower/toilet etc., Nice and quiet with the gentle musical chimes from the nearby clock tower chiming in the background. Definate stay again if working in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Average room & shared shower room I found the room cold ,only a small heater ,Bonus close to the town centre,parking available..Tea & Coffee facilities in room,For the price I paid I thought a little overpriced

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel at the check in time specified only to be told that we did not have a room booked.
My boyfriend rang the hotel and booked a room on the 6th October as he had booked us some tickets to see Gary Delaney at the Chorley little theatre for sat 15th oct. We was told the room was booked for us and we had taken the last double room. My boyfriend offered to pay there & then over the phone but was told to pay when we arrived on the sat 15th.
So you can imagine our disappointment when we arrived on the 15th to be told we had no room booked. The staff member blamed booking.com for the mis-hap! When explained that it was the hotel direct we spoke to and booked through the staff member wasn't bothered, didn't once try to apologise. We even showed them the phone history which showed the call on the 6th to book the room. They wasn't bothered, didn't apologise and wasn't interested. This resulted in us having to find another hotel 6 miles away and had to pay double the cost for the hotel & had to pay for taxis. Wasn't impressed, I'll not be recommending this hotel. Staff did not once try to rectify the problem they really wasn't bothered.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michelle d
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Shocking. Booked on the 6th of October via telephone, offered to pay at the time of booking but got refused, had a full day planned on 15/10/16 but when we arrived we was told that there is no room, we were planning a day and booked tickets to see comedian Gary Delaney at the theatre opposite, had to books the closest room available that we could find and it was 6 miles away and cost £90 almost double what this hotel would have cost, woman was very rude to me and said I didn't book and I even showed her my phone record on my phone to prove I had phoned on the 6th October, I would not recommend booking this hotel as you will probably be let down also. Very disapointed and very let down, will never reccomend anyone come here. Extra hotel cost due to last non nite booking and taxi fare to the theatre and back cost me double what it would have cost, worst hotel I have ever dealt with and I have been to plenty of hotels to be able to say this.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple