Stayed here recently for a wedding at Shaw Hill Golf and Spa venue. Paid £49 for the room including breakfast for me and my wife. Room was excellent ,staff intentive and professional, comfy bed, good restaurant attached. Although close ish to a road didn't hear a thing all night. Taxi to Shaw hill ( Kes Cabs ) was £3. Relatives and friends who stayed at Shaw Hill where not impressed especially considering they paid between £70 and £90 for B&B. Overall usual great service and comfort from Premier inn, never stayed in a bad one yet. Would recommend this one especially if visiting Lancs, Manchester, Preston etc as it's almost on the M61.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 80 bedroom hotel set in idyllic surroundings on the banks of the Liverpool-Leeds Canal in Chorley, Lancashire. We have meeting room facilities available here at Chorley North with very competitive rates. Close by is the David Lloyd leisure centre, which our guests have access to for a reduced day pass rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Chorley
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Lancashire