Have been loads of times. Always great apart from last week. Stayed for two nights in room 4. 2 adults and 2 kids. My mum stayed in 103. The heat was unbearable!! We told the reception and we were given an extra fan for each room. It was warm outside but not scorching. Maybe some air conditioning should be installed? No refund offered with their good night sleep guarantee. Will be back but not in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 80 bedroom hotel set in idyllic surroundings on the banks of the Liverpool-Leeds Canal in Chorley, Lancashire. We have meeting room facilities available here at Chorley North with very competitive rates. Close by is the David Lloyd leisure centre, which our guests have access to for a reduced day pass rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Chorley
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Lancashire