It has been a while since I last stayed in a Premier Inn, and I must admit I was surprised and pleased. The staff were really helpful and friendly (well we are in the North again!!) and the room was spacious and comfortable. The bed, well for the hotel and price it was "massive” and really comfortable;. I think Lenny must have slept in this one due to the size!!
Adjacent to the hotel was the Malt House pub, which had good food and a nice beer. It was also very busy, but the service was good and we did not have to wait. Coming from the London area, the prices always amaze me for the value; you would not think only a couple of hundred miles separate us. It is a different world up there, and for the better I feel.
Would really recommend the hotel for a business stop over and do not be put off by the " assumed" expectation due to the "value" brand. Having stayed in a "few" hotels, I feel this is excellent value and the staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 80 bedroom hotel set in idyllic surroundings on the banks of the Liverpool-Leeds Canal in Chorley, Lancashire. We have meeting room facilities available here at Chorley North with very competitive rates. Close by is the David Lloyd leisure centre, which our guests have access to for a reduced day pass rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Chorley
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Lancashire