Yes, this is a budget hotel, but Premier Inn always seem to get it right. This hotel is situated in an attractive canalside location just north of Chorley and close to the M61 motorway. On arrival, we were greeted by friendly staff who made us feel welcome and actually give you more personal service than budget hotels usually do. The room was fine - attractively decorated and very clean and a fan was provided due to the hot weather. The bed was a little hard but that is something which is very personal. The evening meal at the adjacent restaurant was delicious and very good value for money.
In the morning, I had a refreshing shower which was very powerful with nice shower gel and plenty of clean towels. We then went back to the restaurant for the 'all you can eat breakfast' which was good for the price you pay. There was, however, no fruit and a smaller selection of juice than advertised. Check out was fast and efficient and I would definitely return here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 80 bedroom hotel set in idyllic surroundings on the banks of the Liverpool-Leeds Canal in Chorley, Lancashire. We have meeting room facilities available here at Chorley North with very competitive rates. Close by is the David Lloyd leisure centre, which our guests have access to for a reduced day pass rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Chorley
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Lancashire