“Friendliest Premier Inn!”

Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I like to stay in Premier Inns because of their comfortable beds and this one was no exception. We chose to stay here rather than at the Best Western Park Hall (where the beauty pageant my daughter was taking part in was) due to cost, but we are so happy we did! The staff, especially Helen, were so kind and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We will be back next year if my daughter enters again - to win this time!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hello DebBHongKong

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the beds a comfortable as usual and that you are happy that you chose to stay with us.
I am so happy that Helen and the rest of the Team were friendly throughout your stay and I have passed this feedback on to them.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to seeing you again next year.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed overnight and was amazed how super comfortable the room was! Excellent nights sleep! However the welcome by Jayne at reception was the really exceptional part! What a fantastic asset she is to the company/hotel - so genuine and helpful, organised a taxi for us, offered us really useful information and made us feel at home. Lovely cheerful smile again in the morning and super send off - will use Premier Inn's again specifically because of this lady! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hello 100763joanna23

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the rooms comfortable and had a great nights sleep. I am so happy to hear that Jayne was so fantastic with you and she is indeed an asset to the company. I have passed your comments on to her.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My husband stayed here to be near his family during a reunion - he found the hotel to be lovely and quiet so he slept well, very friendly making him feel welcome and clean. Meals also good at Flaming Grill as were breakfasts at same venue.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hi LiniDee

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that your husband found the hotel quiet slept well while he was here. I am also glad that the Team were friendly and made him feel welcome.

I will also pass on your comments, to the Yarrow Bridge pub (Flaming Grill) next door.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to see your husband again soon when he is in the area for the next family reunion.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Me and my wife were down just for an overnight as we were going to Manchester for a gig. Hotel was great, but it was Jayne (?), on reception who made it excellent. So friendly and warm, made us feel right at home. Feel like you really don't get that kind of warmth too often. Can't recommend her and her fellow staff enough. They were so nice and really helpful. Would definitely stay again just for that

The room was good and we ate at the Flaming Grill next door, which was great value for money. All in all, a really pleasant trip

Hi David K
Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that Jayne helped to make you feel at home during your stay and that the rest of the team were also nice and helpful.

I will also pass on your comments, to the Yarrow Bridge pub next door.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Fab quiet Premier Inn, with a great Flaming Grill next door. A little out the town but worth it for the quiet. Room was huge and they phoned a couple of days before we went to see if we had any specific needs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Hi Carolanne B

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the bedroom huge and quiet.

I will also pass on your comment to the Yarrow Bridge pub next door.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Premier Inns, you're so predictable!

Tidy clean bedroom, comfy bed, a good night's sleep - and fair value. Good helpful service from the chatty lady on reception

Oh yes, breakfast was good too.

I'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the main road.
Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Hi DavidLondon2008

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the bedroom clean and comfy and that the Team Member on reception was helpful and chatty.

I will also pass on your comment about breakfast, to the Yarrow Bridge pub next door.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Very comfortable and clean hotel, the bed was huge far bigger than a standard king size. The staff were very helpful and friendly especially Jayne. Flame grill restaurant was right on the doorstep and has lovely food and not badly priced.

1  Thank Tracey S
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Hi Tracey S

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the hotel comfortable and clean and I agree that the beds are huge. I am also so happy that Jayne and the rest of the Team were friendly and helpful during your stay.

I will pass on your comments to the Yarrow Bridge pub, next door.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to see you again in the future.

Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Travelodge Preston Chorley
Travelodge Preston Chorley
#1 of 2 in Clayton-le-Woods
Inglewood Boutique B & B

Been to Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel? Share your experiences!