We had a lovely stay. Arrived at 13 00 and was able to check in before 15 00. Staff couldn't be more helpful. We had afternoon tea and it was lush. The pool and jacuzzi were clean and tidy and staff again were lovely. We rounded our day of with evening meal in Vardons. The food and service was impeccable. Couldn't fault it at all. The breakfast again was nice and fresh. We enjoyed our stay without fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 30 individually styled bedrooms which vary in size and positioning gently reflecting the period of the building. All rooms are en-suite and facilities include Telephone, TV, Hospitality Tray and 24 hour room service. Most rooms include trouser press, ironing boards or are available on request. All guests are welcome to use the Leisure club free of charge and if you fancy a round of golf you can enjoy half price green fees - just ask at reception.The accommodation is set over three floors with a spiralling staircase and glittering chandeliers. Due to the nature of the building there is no lift access to the floors so should you have difficulty with stairs please request ground floor rooms when booking. All public areas of the Hotel have wheelchair access.We have a range of packages from Bed & Breakfast, Dinner inclusive, Spa & Golf breaks, Conference/ Delegate and Corporate rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chorley
- Shaw Hill Hotel Country
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club Chorley, Lancashire