I wanted to treat 101yr old Grandma to a cup of tea on my Birthday. I approached The Pines hotel on Friday29th Aug, who were most unhelpful ( see my review) I telephoned Shaw Hill at 2pm & we arrived for afternoon tea at 3pm. The afternoon tea was very enjoyable Grandma later told one of her carers that she had been waited on like a lady ! I enquired about future visits & was told we could pop in any time for tea & cake. Thank you Shaw Hill for an excellent afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 30 individually styled bedrooms which vary in size and positioning gently reflecting the period of the building. All rooms are en-suite and facilities include Telephone, TV, Hospitality Tray and 24 hour room service. Most rooms include trouser press, ironing boards or are available on request. All guests are welcome to use the Leisure club free of charge and if you fancy a round of golf you can enjoy half price green fees - just ask at reception.The accommodation is set over three floors with a spiralling staircase and glittering chandeliers. Due to the nature of the building there is no lift access to the floors so should you have difficulty with stairs please request ground floor rooms when booking. All public areas of the Hotel have wheelchair access.We have a range of packages from Bed & Breakfast, Dinner inclusive, Spa & Golf breaks, Conference/ Delegate and Corporate rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chorley
- Shaw Hill Hotel Country
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club Chorley, Lancashire