Not a Hotel to arrive at if your tired or hungry. Long drawn out check in, I lost count of the times i had to give them my credit card for a one night stay. No dinner available as we arrived at 9.15 although plenty of tables. Managed to get bar snack took forever and was cold. Room had a hole in the wall and the bed was like concrete.Had to leave early so had breakfast in room, I was told to tick everything from the coninental breakfast,I couldnt have hot food at 7.30 on sunday morning... when it arrived all they had given me was two soggy slices of toast and a mini Babybel!!! I guess nobody from the hotel had ever seen a continental breakfast. Checked out had to show credit card again!!! Just could not be bothered to complain I was losing the will to live at this stage. Awful...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK