Me and my wife only spent 1 night here, but on arrival we were taken back by the sheer look and view of the hotel.
We were greeted by the reception staff and made to feel very welcome. The arrival brief was very informative and was not rushed in the least which made us feel very comfortable.
On arrival to our room we were more than pleasantly suprised with the size and layout of the room it had all we needed for a very quite comfortable nights stay.
We venture into the bar that evening and although busy the bar staff were more than informative as to the history of the hotel and its prior owners.
I was pleased to see that the hotel had on departure some handouts (Free) on the history of the hotel.
On departure the reception staff were very helpful and hoped that we had a pleasant stay (we did) At no stage did we feel rushed into checking out and that just made the stay for us.
I will be visiting again in the very near future as we have friends and relatives in this area.
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay and amazing cooked breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK