I spent 4 hours in the Spa area which includes Heated Pool, Sauna/Steam Rooms, Bio Thermal and revitalisation areas as well as a Jacuzzi. Very nice and relaxing environment and is a good place for people to relax or somewhere to go if you feel you need a break.. You come out feeling very refreshed. Worth spending a few hours here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK