My original review read as follows -
"The rooms are lovely and the staff are really helpful. The food is nice, maybe a little pricey, but the menu is quite limited and hasn't changed since my last visit. The breakfast buffet does have a good selection. Car parking can be a little tight if there is a large function on at the same time."
Dunkenhalgh staff responded to this post and mentioned that the menu was being updated during our stay and that this update was a little later than originally planned. We did try the new menu and my comments about price and the limitations still stand. If you are staying for more than 1 night then my recommendation would be for you not to prebook the evening meals in the restaurant. Ok to eat in for 1 night, but not worth paying for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK