What a beautiful hotel! From when you drive up the driveway the hotel looks stunning-like a castle - our small son asked if we could sleep in the top of the castle!
On arrival at the hotel the reception staff were friendly and really made our children feel at home. We were directed to our room and a lovely old man, Robert I think he was called helped us to our room which was spacious with one double bed and 2 single beds, we had more than enough room for the four of us. We had dinner the first night at the hotel, which was lovely, the children asked if they could have something that actually wasnt on the menu and the restaurant and kitchen team were more than happy to accommodate them. Our meals were well presented and hot when they came out.
The following morning we had breakfast which was great and lots of choice. We spent most of the day in the leisure club and I prebooked a back massage which was so relaxing. It wasnt an issue for us as our children are only young but children are only allowed in the leisure club uptil 7.30pm which seems a bit early if you had teenagers.
I would definatly recommend the hotel and we have already booked to go back with some other family.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK