Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
US$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$321
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

The Avenue Hotel at Brockhall(Langho)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
US$78
Hotels.com
US$81
PremierInn.com
US$79
Rosehill House Hotel(Burnley)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
Hotels.com
US$81
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding venuebridal suitewedding planningreception roomchristmas partypatefamily mealwonderful weddingstaff went out of their wayfull englishnight porteran overnight stayfour poster bedlittle gemlovely roomfollowing morningcouple of nights
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I recently attended a friends wedding here and just wanted to express what a fantastic day and evening it was. The place itself is really beautiful especially the outside area and the food we had was fantastic. The staff were superb and really made the day especially the assistant manager Damien who was extremely friendly and hardworking. I will definitely be returning for either a meal or an overnight stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank claire b
Sparthhouse H, General Manager at Sparth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Many thanks for your lovely review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to us & I will pass on your praise :)

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We decided to book my engagement part here, after we having afternoon tea a few times and the deco was classy, yet modern with a beautiful edge to it. The staff really could not do enough for us and our guests. Lesley Ann kept us informed of when food was being served and was really helpful. The whole day was fantastic and it really could not have gone any better. Thank you so much to all the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emily b
Sparthhouse H, General Manager at Sparth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Many thanks for your lovely review & I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to pass on your praise.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I had my wedding here on Saturday 11thMay 2013 and had a fabulous day, if anything it went far too quickly. Lesley Ann is a credit to this hotel, on the run up she was fantastic, with great communication, she was incredibly helpful throughout. On the day I was met by Lesley Ann at the main doors, and believe me I needed her calming influence. I knew the room would look fabulous, and it did. We had made all our decorations and they were placed beautifully out the room. On the day we had many compliments about the helpful staff and how smoothly the wedding breakfast had run ( this was purely the staff who were very efficient) , the food and wine flowed wonderfully. As a bride I didn't want to drink too much during the day, I had mentioned bucks fizz to Lesley Ann prior to my big day and she put this on especially for me, which was super and a lovel touch. I have had rave reviews about the food especially the sticky toffee pudding. All in all the day was fabulous, the hotel was great with a fantastic recently decorated bridal suite and other rooms which are modern but in keeping with the place, and lastly the staff are a credit to the place, Lesley Ann in particular. I am already trying to twist my new husbands arm for a renewal in a years time. So I can go back and o it all again, if not I shall return for at least an overnight stay and a lovely meal. This place is a hidden gem!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Joanne M
Sparthhouse H, General Manager at Sparth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your day. I am going to miss our little meetings :( take care & all the best for the future.

LA x

Reviewed 28 May 2013

just want to thank lesleyann and her staff, we had a fantastic wedding at sparth house on 18th may 2013, the food both day and night was lovely all our guests commented on how lovely all the staff were nothing was too much trouble for them. lesleyann is a star she made the wedding day flow so smoothly and took all the stress out of the day for me ( the brides mother) I cant thank her enough for all her help before and during the wedding, hope the owners of sparth hpouse know how lucky they are to have a manager like her. thanks again to you all for everything.

Room Tip: any of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely review & I am delighted to hear your day was as perfect as you had hoped, Don't forget to keep in touch.

LA x

Reviewed 19 May 2013

My daughter had her wedding here on the 11th May 2011. We could not fault it, the staff especially Lesley Ann were fantastic they all did everything the could to make sure the day was everything the bride and groom wanted.
Everybody who attended both the day and evening receptions have commented on the setting, rooms and lovely food and how pleasant the staff were. They are all a credit to the owners. Lesley Ann in particular kept the day flowing smoothly and she is an assent to the venue. She managed everything exactly as we had planned, and nothing was too much trouble we cant praise her high enough and she is certainly an assent to the venue.
We had all the rooms booked out overnight and they were all great especially the suites which have all recently been redecorated and refurbished.
Lesley Ann was there again to welcome us into the dining room for breakfast and again we could not fault it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Sparthhouse H, General Manager at Sparth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Thank you Christine for your lovely review & I will pass your praise onto staff. It was a pleasure to meet you and hopefully we will see you again in the future!