Stayed here for one night whilst on business as i had a meeting next morning in the area. Area is a residential area with rows of terrace houses to the rear and front. Its very homely and friendly place. It's really an old house that has been converted into a small Hotel. Met by Robert who was very friendly and accommodating. Showed me to my en-suite room and explained details on breakfast etc. Room was reasonable size with a shower/toliet room. Although not very modern the furniture was adequate, bed comfy and the place was reasonably clean. Wi-fi signal was good and the Breakfast next morning was very good. There is a small car park at the rear. It's not the Ritz but perfectly acceptable and reasonable when travelling. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK